HCV-6600 4K TS stream broadcast system integrates state-of-the-art HD digital stream transmission and network real-time delivery technology and uses a distributed architecture to achieve real separation of broadcast and control and ensure all-weather broadcast security. The system supports delayed broadcast of live stream, unified compile and broadcast of live stream and stored program, as well as various broadcast modes, including delayed broadcast, mixed broadcast, inserted broadcast, covered broadcast, backup broadcast.
It’s supports H.265/H.264/MPEG-2 coding formats, TS stream broadcast of 4K, HD, SD and other content, DVB and IP transmission technology. It offers open data-link interfaces and advanced real-time fault-tolerant hot-standby solutions, and supports a tertiary storage system (online, nearline, offline) and reasonable program management. The entire system configuration is flexible, efficient and practical with reliable performance to fully meet the construction requirements of video broadcast platforms in TV stations and network companies and the new media field.
Main Functions and Features
- Support for various file formats and broadcast of H.265, H.264, Mpeg-II/4K, HD, SD and other materials
- Separation mechanism of edit & review and broadcast; advanced clustering
- Video broadcast server architecture with primary and secondary mirror structure to fully ensure broadcast security
- Grade A broadcast signal indicator in the broadcast industry
- Various broadcast modes, including timed broadcast, delayed broadcast, extended broadcast, switched broadcast, resumed broadcast, mixed broadcast, set to fully meet actual broadcast needs
- Scheduling, relay broadcast and live broadcast of multiple external broadcast signals
- Various emergency broadcast modes, including backup broadcast, emergency on-demand broadcast, emergency inserted broadcast
- Fully compatible interconnection and intercommunication with nonlinear edit networks, media asset management networks and collecting and recording systems
- Management of categories and materials and automatic migration for the most convenient application of resource system
- Sophisticated log records, statistics, analysis systems for keeping track of broadcast records and staff login status
- Structured system permission settings, classification permission settings