The transmitter is the fifth generation of digital broadcasting TV transmitting equipment, which is compliant with main standards.
The equipment is composed of digital exciters, intelligent monitoring system, synthesizers, power amplifiers, filter, directional couplers, switching power supplies, lightning protection systems. Each unit is independent, high modularization, nice appearance, easy operation and maintenance.
Hooray 600-800W UHF Terrestrial DTV Transmitters has great variety of products, and inherit the high performance, high stability and high reliability of Hooray’s branded product series. It may work in any frequency within UHF span, and the transmitting bandwidth can be up to 80Mhz. In co-operation with our latest technologies of RF delay and co-channel interference rejection, this system can fulfill the needs of multi-frequency simultaneous transmission and large area coverage, especially suitable for wide coverage terrestrial DTV network in areas with complex local terrain.
This series of products with advance design and simplified architecture are small in size, with the advantage of lower noise, higher efficiency and outstanding anti-interference performance; support DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C, DVB-S, DTMB and other various modulation modes, thus have great flexibility and suitability in actual deployment.
- Excellent linear and nonlinear pre-correction technology and it supports base band self-adapting linear and nonlinear pre-correction technology
- Friendly touch screen interface
- Perfect protection and warning function
- Strong remote monitoring system, supports RS232/RS485, RJ45 (TCP/IP), GSM shot massage interfaceGPRS wireless communication interface
- Plentiful redundancy design (axial fans, switching power supply with flow equalization, dual exciters switching, hot plug power amplify module, large power in-phase distribution and synthesis)
|Universal Specifications||Power Supply||Three-phase: 342~418V AC (50/60Hz)
Single-phase: 180V~242V AC (50/60Hz)
|Cooling Method||Forced air cooling|
|Operating Humidity||0~95%, non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||600mm x 700mm x 1800mm|
|600 Indoor: 3000W
800 Indoor: 4000W
|RF Output||Φ70 flange|
|Network Management||1 x RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet|
|Input Signal Frequency||FIN||470||860||MHz|
|Output Signal Frequency||FOUT||470||860||MHz|
|Output Power of 1dB Gain Compression Point||P1dB||67(600Indoor)
|Shoulder of Signal @fc±4.2MHz||Shoulder||36||dB|
|Input Signal EPL||Pin||75||85||95||dBμ|
|AGC Power Control Range||∆GAGC||12||16||20||dB|
|Stability of Output Power||∆Pout||±0.5||dB|
|Transmission Power in Adjacent Channel||-45||dBc|
|Transmission Power of Adjacent Channel||-60||dBc|
|Output Echo Loss||RLout||19||dB|