HC-1004X IRD is Hooray Vision’s new design which integrates demodulation (DVB-C, DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2 optional), de-scrambler and multiplexing in one case to convert RF signals into TS output.
It is a 1-U case which supports 4 tuner inputs, 1 ASI and IP. The 4 CAMs/CIs accompanied can de-scramble the programs input from encrypted RF, ASI and IP. The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device.
To meet customers’ various requirements, HDC-1004X is also designed to re-mux programs from any input, and output TS over 48 SPTS UDP.
- 4 Tuner inputs (DVB-C, DVB-T/T2, S/S2 Optional)
- 1 ASI & 4 IP (UDP) input for re-mux
- One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners/ASI/IP
- IP (48 SPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output;
- 4 groups of independent ASI out for tuner/IP passthrough (one-to-one)
- Support maximum 128 PID mapping per input
- LCD display, Remote control and Firmware, web NMS management
- Updates via web
- Best quality and breakthrough price