HC-1002X Dual-Tuner SD IRD is Hooray Vision’s all-in-one device which integrates demodulation, de-scrambler and decoding (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 optional) in one case to convert RF signals into analogue video (CVBS) output.
It is a 1-U case which supports 2 tuner inputs. The two CAMs/CIs accompanied can descramble the programs input from encrypted RF, ASI and IP. The CAM requires NO unsightly external power cords, cables, or additional remote control device.
Its plug-able structure design greatly facilitates the change of modules (demodulate or decoder) as needed.
To meet customers’ various requirements, HDC-1002X is also equipped with 1 ASI input, and output with 2 ASI ports and IP port.
- Demodulation + de-scrambler + decoder modules in one box
- 2 Tuner inputs (DVB-C, T/T2, S/S2 Optional)
- 1 ASI & 1 IP (UDP) input for re-mux
- One CAM can decrypt multiple programs from Tuners/ASI/IP
- 2 separate CVBS video output
- IP (1 MPTS & 8 SPTS) over UDP and RTP/RTSP output; ASI out
- Support maximum 128 PID mapping per input
- Pluggable and changeable demodulator and decoder modules
- LCD display, Remote control and Firmware, web NMS management
- Updates via web
- Best quality and breakthrough price